This tip will explain what you need to know about deleting conversations or individual messages in Viber. Before proceeding, please note that once a message or conversation is deleted, it cannot be restored.
How to delete a conversation in Viber?
- Open the Viber app and select the Conversation tab.
- Tap and hold on desired conversation to select it (you may also select other conversations at this time), and then tap on the Trash menu displayed at the bottom right corner of your screen:
How to delete a message in Viber?
- Open a conversation and head to desired message.
- Press and hold your finger on the message for a few seconds until a small menu appears.
- You may then select between Delete for myself and Delete for everyone.
- The Delete for everyone option is only available for messages you’ve sent from your mobile:
How to delete multiple messages in a Viber chat?
- Tap on the Edit button displayed at the top right corner the conversation screen to switch to the edit mode.
- Tick the checkboxes displayed next to the unwanted messages and then tap on the Trash menu to delete them:
How to clear voice messages on Viber?
Tap on the More menu and go to Settings > Media > Delete voice messages:
How to clear all Viber history?
Your message history contains all of the messages you’ve shared on Viber. Go to Settings > Call and messages and then tap on Clear message history to delete your entire history:
- If i delete a conversation on viber will the other person see it
- Clear chat content viber
- What happens when i clear chat on viber
- How to delete Viber message: for myself > Guide
- Deleting viber messages > Forum - Messaging
- Turn off Viber notifications: on Android > Guide
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web > Guide
- How to start secret conversations on Facebook Messenger? > Guide
- How to check if a contact is online on Viber?
- Active sessions on Skype: check, close remotely
- Use the Enter key to send messages on WeChat
- How to hide your phone number on WeChat?
- How to turn off speaker mode on WeChat?
- How to disable video call on Viber: iPhone, Android
- Time on Skype is wrong: change the time zone
- Backup WeChat messages: to PC, Mac, iPhone, Android
- How to turn off WeChat notification sound?
- You've been blocked on Skype: how to know, last seen
- How to play games on Skype: with friends
- Enable WeChat landscape display, floating windows
- How to adjust the font on WeChat?
- Avatarify: deepfake, app, download
- Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on WeChat: on iPhone, Android
- How to clear and recover your chat history on WeChat
- View Skype snapshots folder: on Windows 10, Mac
- How to turn off Viber location services: Android, iOS
- Funny Zoom backgrounds
- Change Zoom background: on desktop, iPhone, Android
- How to go offline on Viber
- Set your favorite music as ringtone in Viber
- Public moments in WeChat: see, enable and disable
- How to change WeChat wallpaper?
- How to delete sent message on Skype
- Viber seen status: off, disabled
- Turn Off Message Preview on Viber
- How to turn off Viber incoming message sounds
- How to disable emojis in Skype
- How to set up a Zoom meeting: online, free, on cell phone
- Skype answers calls automatically: how to stop it?
- Reset your WeChat password: via email, phone number
- Change your Skype display name: PC, cell phone
- Skype notifications: not working, mute, Windows 10
- Hide IP address on Skype: browser, app
- How to add Viber contacts to favorites?
- How to hide Skype contacts: in Android, from others
- How to use Signal app: review, security, desktop
- How to delete chat logs for individual contacts in Skype?
- How to beat Zoom fatigue: Definition, symptoms
- How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting
- Create a Chatbot: free, online, for website
- Improve security in Zoom: use meeting password, waiting room
- Everything about Discord: create a server, stream, record
- How to use Signal on desktop: Windows, Mac, Linux