Usb update to 2.0

Closed
Bill - Jan 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016 - Jan 28, 2012 at 03:51 PM
Hello,
I have purchased a 'usb2.0 cardbus' for my 'dell latitude 0810' laptop, together with the driver s/w on cd. The computer runs with mswindows xp professional, version 2002. As soon as I insert the card into thepcmcia slot windows immediately 'hangs'. If I the extract the card, windows continues. Windows hangs during bootup if the card is present. Can you help.

Related:

1 response

Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016
Jan 28, 2012 at 03:51 PM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum. https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.