My Hotmail Id is blocked

Solved/Closed
nayeem - Feb 22, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 25, 2012 at 05:14 AM
Hello,
hi:
my hotmail account is not sending email is blocked . i was able to send email however, even though i have changed my password after i login is still blocked requiring me to send a verification code to an alternative email address which i have no longer have access on it?
How should i solve this problem immediately as all my client's contact are in there and i need to work with the email account!
Your kind attention is highly appreciated

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 25, 2012 at 05:14 AM
Nayeem,

Hotmail, for security reason has made it impossible to change the alternate e-mail. Your goose is cooked!

However, here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know