Internet won't work, except for facebook?

Closed
Luke - Mar 13, 2012 at 03:53 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 13, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Hello,

Recently, I stayed in a Travelodge, and tried to connect to their wifi called Spectrum. However, I could not, firefox said that 'the connection to the server was reset whilst the page was loading'. I stopped trying, but when I got home, I couldn't go on any websites, and it still said the same message. However, after some playing around, I could access facebook, but still none of the other sites. I can do whatever on facebook, but no other site will work. Help?
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 13, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.