ACER Aspire One Recovery Disk won'e work

Closed
Chopsey - Mar 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016 - Mar 17, 2012 at 02:17 PM
I have Acer Aspire One ZG5 and I am trying to use the recovery disk with an external CD-Rom drive. It boots from the recovery disk but gets to the 'Please Wait One Moment' Screen but goes no further eventhough I have left it for a couple of hours. Can you help.,

Related:

1 response

Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016
Mar 17, 2012 at 02:17 PM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum. https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.