2 replies

Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020

Hello,

Try this 1

FS stands for the "File System"(FAT32 or NTFS)

If your want to format your drive from the command prompt specifying the file

system then enter the follow command in the command prompt

Here I assume your drive letter as G

format /FS:FAT32 G: ---> Press Enter.

Good Luck
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

hi sir, sorry my problem is not solved. while I'm using hp-usb tool its says that " FAILED TO FORMAT THE DEVICE ".
my pendrive company is KINGSTON- DATA TRAVELER 120 sir..
its capacity is 4Gb sir.
hi sir, i just download now the "kingston _format_utility" ans installed. there is no use sir.
while i read the page in last they given as warning i.e "" Kingston Format Utility is only supported on the DTHX30/XX "" . that why after install the software its not working properly.
hi sir, i just download now the "kingston _format_utility" and installed. there is no use sir.my problem is not cleared.
while i go through the page in last they given as warning i.e "" Kingston Format Utility is only supported on the DTHX30/XX "" . that why after install the software its not working properly. my view is my pendrive is not in form DTHX30/XX, so my problem is not solved by kingston format utility .
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020

Hello,
Try this 1
Insert your pen drive and follow the instructions
1) Click on Start --> Run --> Type diskmgmt.msc and press Enter. "Disk Management" will be opened.
2) Right-click on your "Pen drive" Partition and Select "Format" --> Make sure that "File System" is FAT32 --> Check the check box "Quick Format" --> Click on OK.
If the problem still exists then check if you are able to create a partition. Right-click on your pen drive partition --> Select Partition and follow the instructions. Then again follow the step 2
Good Luck
hi sir,
sorry my problem is nor cleared till now. in disk management pen drive doesn't show any file system. while formatting i selected as file system 32. but no use sir.
while formatting at end displays as " FORMAT DIDN'T COMPLETELY ". pendrive capacity show as 0 bytes .
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2007
Status
Last seen
June 10, 2021
Hi,

May be you could try with the Kingston format utility :
https://www.kingston.com/france/us/support/technical/downloads?product=dthx30&filename=kingston_format_utility

Best regards