Junk LapTop or Not

Closed
Debbie - Apr 21, 2012 at 02:39 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 21, 2012 at 03:58 PM
Hello, I have a Pavilion LapTop Windows 7, I recentley lost everything meaning at first it was C:Temp/File, now its everything on the LapTop..I have ask HP for help they want me to Pay for their help since its out of Warrenty for 3 mo. now, I didnt get a start up disc with it they want me to pay fo it also..I didnt have this problem until I bought a HP printer downladed it on my laptop and this is the problems I get for using and buying HP..I am hoping someone can help me as I know Nothing about tech. stuff. Thanks in Advance

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 21, 2012 at 03:58 PM
Hi Deb,

1. When you say you have lost everything, what do you mean? Everything is a big word. What is it that you lost?

2. Is the laptop totally not running, like no screen, no fan, etc.? If you start it, what does it do?

3, Did it just happen out of the blue?

4. Was your Windows 7 preinstalled by HP?

5. How long have you had the lappy? Did you buy it from a trustworthy store? Which one?

6. Did you contact HP by phone or Internet?

Waiting for your answer to my questionnaire.

Regards