Can't login to anything in Internet Explorer

Closed
Itachi299 - May 22, 2012 at 02:24 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 22, 2012 at 04:50 AM
Hello,

Hi I am not sure whats wrong with my computer... whenever I try to log into facebook,yahoo,youtube or whatever it says (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage) (what you can try) .... when I click diagnose I get this message (
windows cannot connect tothe internet using HTTP HTTPS or FTP this is probably caused by firewall settings on this computer check the firwall settings for the HTTP port (80) HTTPS port (442) and FTP port (21) you might need to contact your internet service provider
(ISP) or the manufacturer of your firewall software)

i have firefox and google chrome and I can use those just fine...
when I got to try windows update I get this error message ( The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.)

with an error code of 0x80090305

i've tried reseting my internet settings.... system restore... uninstalling everything then putting it back on there and nothing works..... I know a couple people who are decent/good with computers and even they cant fix it...

please help.... I just bought diablo 3 and I cant play it because I need to update my drivers which I can't do....

Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 22, 2012 at 04:50 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

1) Try disabling your firewall and antivirus temporary.

2) Click on the below link and follow the instructions

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/836941#methodB

If the problem still exists then

Click on Start --> Run --> Type cmd and press Enter

"Command Prompt" will be opened.

Now eneter the below command

tasklist /svc >> C:\tasks.txt --> Press Enter

Now open your C drive and there you can find the file named tasks (Notepad file).

Upload the file in the site https://authentification.site and paste the download

URL here.

Good Luck