How To Unblock My Windows live messanger

Closed
San - May 22, 2012 at 03:37 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 22, 2012 at 04:00 PM
Hello,
hey i need help, im trying to sign in my windows live account but it says it says that my account is blocked because there is a lot of junk etc..
they are sending a vertifcation code to my another account which i have no longer access to!!..
i need my windows live account back because all my work and collegues contact are on my email, i also have my personal things on that account!!..
please can you tell me how do my unblock my account??
thank you!

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 22, 2012 at 04:00 PM
Greetings,

In the one hand, if your account has been blocked because you did not respect the rules of service, she will never recover your account.

In the other hand because the code will continue to be sent to the alternate e-mail address, here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. Once connected, go to this page

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/get-help-with-outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

Click on "additional resources" and then click on "ask a question on the Hotmail forums.

Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know