Sims 3 won't run on my Lenovo laptop! Help?

Closed
HollisterDaggers - Jun 28, 2012 at 01:42 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 28, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Hello,
AHHH! I got Sims 3 and an expansion pack (The NightLife one) for Christmas and a second hand (restored) Lenovo ThinkPad with "More than the minimum specs".
The man my parents bought it off said he got a brand new video card for it which I Googled and found out is practically impossible...
I open Sims 3, I create a family, I buy a house and it then crashes. A black screen with blue writing comes up for a few seconds saying something to do with a boot... Then it goes back to my home screen.
I am SO dissapointed as I played Sims 2 until it almost broke my old desktop, because I played it so much!
I sold my Sims 2 and ALL my expansion packs when I got Sims 3.. :( Stupid decision... I MISS SIMS 2! Any ideas to make Sims 3 work?

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 28, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.