- Built-in microphone suddenly not working
- How to use the built in microphone of laptop - How-To - Hardware
- Asus built in microphone not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Acer built in microphone not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Where is the built in microphone on toshiba laptop ✓ - Forum - Software
- Hp built in microphone not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware
I have the same laptop with the same problem.. and I don't know what to do. It says that everything is installed correctly but I have the wrong device selected as my default and that's why my mic isn't working. The only problem is, I can't make the correct device the default one because it won't display that option. I've posted questions on tons of websites for this problem and I'm not getting any feedback from anyone. The only thing left that I think I should do is call Microsoft for Technology support and see if they can help me. The only thing I can think of for you to do for your issue is to reset your computer to the default factory settings. Hope I helped!