Can't log on to internet with new computer.

Closed
lynn - Jul 25, 2012 at 01:55 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 25, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Hello,

I am able to log on the internet with my mac, but just borrowed a hp laptop from a friend and it will not connect. The internal connector doesn't seem to work, so I took a Belkin external and hooked it up to the usb. Neither will pick up the wireless. It shows it available on the external but when i put in the password it keeps wanting me to re-enter it and doesn't connect. If I try it often enough it will show up a screen that asks for a user name and password and domain - don't have any of that! I'm at a loss!! The belkin is old, but I did update the software before using.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 25, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.