NO AUDIO DEVICE AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS XP

Closed
mesdames Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 10, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2012 - Aug 10, 2012 at 04:46 AM
mesdames Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 10, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2012 - Aug 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Hello,
Hi, i recently changed my computer's operating system and accidentally formated the previous version.The new OS has no audio device and i have tried downloading afew without successes.Please help.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 10, 2012 at 05:54 AM
click start>all programs> accessories>entertainment>volume control>disable mute all. if the hardware might work properly put your mother board disc (CD) into the drive just install realtek audio manger in the audio folder in that CD if you won't have the disc(CD) download realtek audio software
mesdames Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 10, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Hi swtpub
Thanks 4 the reply, but i still cant solve the problem.When i follow the procedure you gave above am told that i don't have mixer devices.Av tried downloading realtek audio software but it seems not to be compatible with my computer.I have an old model of Toshiba satellite Pro which is probably discontinued by now.How can i find the audio device compatible to my laptop.Thanks again.