Hello, When I press ctrl key sound dissapers when I press it again sound turn on . I cant play any game with that . I have laptop windows 7 laptop with keyboard usb. And when I press windows key pc sleeps can anyone help me
Try the below mentioned steps to isolate if the keyboard itself is faulty:
1. Check for any spilled liquids on the keyboard.
2. Verify that there is nothing sitting on the keyboard.
3. Plug or reseat the keyboard connector directly into the computer.
4. Verify there are no broken/damaged pins or damage to the cable. Replace the keyboard for damaged pins/cable.
5. Boot the system to a DOS prompt (Click Start type cmd in Run) to test the keyboard.
6. If the keyboard works fine on DOS Prompt, reinstall the keyboard driver, if your keyboard came with a disc.
7. Check the Accessibility Options (Click Start type Ease of Access Center and hit Enter) in the Control Panel (options on Keyboard tab should be unchecked).
8. Swap with a known good keyboard. If the known good keyboard works, replace the Keyboard.
9. Test the keyboard functionality in Safe Mode (hit F8 when the computer starts and select Safe Mode). If the issue remains in Safe Mode, Replace the Keyboard.
10. Restore the operating system to an earlier date (Click Start type "system restore" in the search box and hit Enter).