Acer Aspire One, blank screen

Closed
Kaner Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2012 - Dec 5, 2012 at 04:53 PM
Kaner Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2012 - Dec 13, 2012 at 06:01 AM
Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire One, for three years, so it has no warranty.

Normally when I start the computer for the first time at the day, the screen remains blank but it's illuminated by its bulb, it's like no video signal, however the computer boots correctly even goes into the OS, you can know it by the sound it makes and you can 'operate' using the keyboard, i.e. restart the computer.

After restarting the computer (sometimes requires another restart), the screen ignites and runs correctly, but if you move the lid, the image or the signal is lost and the screen goes blank again. If the lid is still moving the signal is recovered.

Note: In the first startup the image or signal does not appear even if you move the lid.

Thanks for responding.
Related:

1 response

Kaner Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 at 06:01 AM
I try to solve the problem by myself, so I unmount the lid to verify the conection of the inverter. Now, with the lid unmounted there's no problem anymore, but if I mount it again, the problem gets back. What is the sense of this?