Sound problem

Closed
ashishkothal Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2012 - Dec 5, 2012 at 06:27 PM
 ashish - Dec 8, 2012 at 05:41 AM
Hello,

especially in g- talk(google talk) or ant other audio communication media its happening that i can hear other person clearly but other person cannot hear me but when i use skype or facebook video chat there is no problem.when i m using calling card same problem start again.
please guide.
Related:

3 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Dec 6, 2012 at 02:54 AM
Hi ashishkothal,

As for the Gtalk try changing the below mentioned settings and check if the issue is fixed:

1. Click "Setting" in the top right of Gtalk window.
2. Click "Audio" from the left pane.
3. Ensure correct audio device is selected under "Input - microphone or headset".
4. Also check for other settings as preferred.

For other applications and calling card you might want to check the setting in those applications.

Do reply with results.
hey thanks zohaib.i tried actually u were right i checked the setting of gtalk and other programs and i put them audio in - microfone array(IDT high definition)
audio out- speakers/headfone( IDT HIGH DEFINITION).THEN IT started workin.
hey thanks for basic idea.hv a nice day bro
ashishkothal Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 at 03:00 AM
hey zohaib first of all thanks so much for adressing my problem .i tried but its not working still.all settings are right.i checked compured setting as well if in case its computer problem.
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Dec 6, 2012 at 05:49 AM
Hi ashishkothal,

Try to uninstall and then install the audio drivers for the sound card. If you need help in finding the drivers, please provide me the Device Instance ID of the sound card. To get the Device instance ID of the Sound card, right click the My Computer icon on the Desktop, select Manage, select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane, then expand Sound, video and game controllers from right pane. Right click the Device listed under Sound, video and game controllers, click properties, go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance Id from the dropdown list. Make a note of this Device Instance ID.

Please do write back to us.