MicroSoft has blocked my windows updates

Closed
hdyer - Feb 12, 2009 at 03:23 PM
tripleXpert Posts 8 Registration date Thursday January 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 3, 2009 - Feb 13, 2009 at 07:27 AM
Hello,

I came back from a 7 month visit to find my computers would not update, and did not have WindowOne protection and non of this should have been possible. I have a credit card auto pay for over 6 years. No subsuscription should have been due however I had a warning to pay my WindowOne Now. I did but still no service.

I have use MicroSoft tech for find why my window update failed. I provided them with the ID code and still they could not find why I am blocked. ?

However if he had those jobs here I feel we could have got the answer in one day instead of 2 week and still a failure.

That the story I can not access my window update, window One, or windowl live.

I have check my dsl for blockage it clear, I have disconnnected my modem from the router and it clear, the probllem remain the same. Noi body has suggest this could be the problem but logic reason would indicate a blockage by some body at Micro Soft, and that person is hidding and want allow any body to ask why. I do not know if it communication blockage in the internet or network. I do not think it programming, because no one used my computer for 7 months. I got to be blockage in the network.
Related:

1 response

tripleXpert Posts 8 Registration date Thursday January 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 3, 2009 1
Feb 13, 2009 at 07:27 AM
hi,
it may be that you have a virus which is preventing this from happening.
download the AVG anti-virus to remove any virus on your computer and then try again.
check also if your Windows is a genuine one.