No display when i restart my computer...!

Closed
sravan200 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 24, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 24, 2012 - Dec 24, 2012 at 03:15 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Dec 26, 2012 at 02:05 AM
Hello,

My PC configuration

Motherboard : Intel DG41RQ
Processor: Intel Dual Core
Ram: Dynet 2GB
HDD : Samsung SATA 160 GB

When I restarting my system no display appear.... I try CMOS clearing, BIOS Jumper resetting, RAM replacing.... but no use... please help me...!

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Dec 26, 2012 at 02:05 AM
Hi sravan200,

Follow the steps below and see if this fixes the issue:

1. Try to reseat the monitor cables (both power and data cables).
2. If you don't get video in the above step, try this monitor with a different computer (if possible a friend's computer).
3. If the monitor can't display any video on the other computer as well the problem might be with the monitor itself. Do get in touch with the monitor's manufacturer or their website for model specific settings/troubleshooting.
4. Try a different monitor (if possible) with your computer. If the video is good on this monitor, this symptom also indicates some problem with the original monitor.
5. If the monitor works fine with other computer, check the monitor settings and the input mode (such as, VGA, DVI, HDMI, etc.). If you don't get video after changing the settings, try to reseat the video card (if any) in the machine. (Note: open the chassis and work inside the machine only if you are comfortable otherwise it is advisable to seek technician's help also ensure that all the power connections and other devices are disconnected before you open the chassis).

If any of the above steps don't fix the problem, do reply with the Monitor's make (model), the Graphics Card and Operating System and also any hardware/software changes you made recently to the computer.

Please do write back to us.