Issue to trun my laptop

Closed
mohammedaasifk Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday February 26, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 26, 2013 - Feb 26, 2013 at 08:13 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Feb 26, 2013 at 09:25 AM
Hello,

I am unable to switch on my laptop, when i try to do it

Intial startup button is on for few seconds and turned off again

its my office laptop , i have fix it before my boss know abt it

Regards

Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Feb 26, 2013 at 09:25 AM
Hi mohammedaasifk,

Try the below mentioned steps and reply with the results:

1. Remove AC Adapter and battery from the computer.
2. Remove any External peripherals from the machine.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds.
4. Re-connect the AC Adapter only and try to power on the computer.
5. Check if any difference is observed.
6. If no difference is observed, press the Power Button and Check LED indicator.
7. If Power LED is not ON Connect the AC adapter to a known good power outlet.
8. Check Power LED indicator on AC Adaptor (without plugging into the Notebook).
9. If LED on the AC adapter is not lit (when unplugged from notebook), reseat brick and cable. If still no change, replace AC Adapter & Power Cord only, else follow next step.
10. If LED on the AC Adapter goes off only after connecting to notebook, the problem is with the Motherboard or the DC-In port.
11. If the AC Adapter LED is ON after connecting to notebook, the problem could be only with the Power button.

In your reply please include the System Model Number of your Laptop so that I can look for any specific troubleshooting steps.

Please do write back to us.