Not able to install or uninstall programs in windows 7

Closed
prashanth - Mar 13, 2013 at 08:59 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Mar 13, 2013 at 07:48 PM
Hello,
lastday i updated Windows7 because of that my old files are not visible and now my user account and all others user acct is ask for adminsitrator name & password and if i tried to install r uninstall a program, even for changing ip address it is asking for adminsitrator name & password. Please help me because it is my work place system.Hence Please tell how to provide admin privileges to my user with out knowing the password.
Related:

3 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 13, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Hi prashanth,

As you mentioned this is your company's computer, there is a possibility that you have been given limited access as a user. This is a security concern and you must contact your company's IT Department to know about the User Access.

However, if the pop-up is the only concern and you already have administrator rights, Windows 7 has an option to disable this. Please check the below mentioned link for steps on how to "Disable UAC Notifications":

http://ccm.net/faq/9295-windows-7-disable-uac-notifications

Do reply with results.

Thanks & Regards
Zohaib R
#iworkfordell
Hi Zohaib,

thanks for reply sir but i tried to disable the rights it is sayng that you dont have the permission to do so. even i tried to use some password cracker s/w but no use and even i cant reinstall windows 7 the main data is in C now which it is not opening.
Please help me to cracker or reset admin password. In any user account if i tried to open anything it ask for admin name and password, not able to understand what i have done , i just pressed install when it asked for updates of windows then suddenly i lost everything , even tried to unistall the updates but again it asks for admin name and password.
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 13, 2013 at 07:48 PM
Hi prashanth,

Kindly check the below mentioned link to know the scope of support for password issues on this website:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords

Kindly get back if there are any further queries.