-
Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
-
Hello,
lastday i updated Windows7 because of that my old files are not visible and now my user account and all others user acct is ask for adminsitrator name & password and if i tried to install r uninstall a program, even for changing ip address it is asking for adminsitrator name & password. Please help me because it is my work place system.Hence Please tell how to provide admin privileges to my user with out knowing the password.

3 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi prashanth,

As you mentioned this is your company's computer, there is a possibility that you have been given limited access as a user. This is a security concern and you must contact your company's IT Department to know about the User Access.

However, if the pop-up is the only concern and you already have administrator rights, Windows 7 has an option to disable this. Please check the below mentioned link for steps on how to "Disable UAC Notifications":

http://ccm.net/faq/9295-windows-7-disable-uac-notifications

Do reply with results.

Thanks & Regards
Zohaib R
#iworkfordell
Hi Zohaib,

thanks for reply sir but i tried to disable the rights it is sayng that you dont have the permission to do so. even i tried to use some password cracker s/w but no use and even i cant reinstall windows 7 the main data is in C now which it is not opening.
Please help me to cracker or reset admin password. In any user account if i tried to open anything it ask for admin name and password, not able to understand what i have done , i just pressed install when it asked for updates of windows then suddenly i lost everything , even tried to unistall the updates but again it asks for admin name and password.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi prashanth,

Kindly check the below mentioned link to know the scope of support for password issues on this website:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords

Kindly get back if there are any further queries.