...if the complete "text" entry is less than 60 chars or so?
How can anyone explain a problem and ask a complete question in one sentence?
Hardware Questions, be certain to include:
1. Laptop Make or model, or your PC make and model
2. Device or product make and model, version
3. Broken or installing? Whats broken? Did you check the requirement for your hardware?
Software Questions, be certain to include:
1. Software Name, Producer, Platform, Version
2. Ever Used Before, First Time, Register, License, Bought from where?
3. Problem with Install, Use, feature?
Networking questions, be certain to include:
1. ISP carrier modem Type
2. Wired, wireless
3. Connecting Hardware
4. Successful Ping? If you cannot ping...mmmm
5. Protocol making connection
Password questions, be certain to check with your service provider of which you are attempting to gain access!
Business Process questions? Make certain to read, read, read.