Hi ezra levy,
I have checked several different places (websites) for the drivers compatible with Windows XP but was not able to find one. Try the following steps and check if you are able to install the drivers:
1. Click here
to download the Windows 7 drivers.
2. Open the file "Audio_CNXT_W7_X02_A03_Setup-VH0JF_ZPE.exe" from the saved location.
3. Click "Yes" when prompted to extract the files.
4. Make a note of the drive location such as "C:\Dell\Drivers\HKG63\", where the files are being extracted.
5. Click "OK".
6. Click "Yes" in the next dialog box and wait for the files to extract.
7. In the next dialog box you will see "All files were successfully unzipped", click "OK".
8. If the installation process starts abort it.
9. Press "Windows + R" on the keyboard to launch Run dialog box.
10. Type the file location copied in step 4 ("C:\Dell\Drivers\HKG63\") and hit "Enter".
11. Open "Win32" folder.
12. Double click "Inst.exe" file.
13. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete installation.
14. The installation should complete successfully now.
After the drivers have successfully installed, restart the computer and check if the audio works.
To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6