I have checked several different places (websites) for the drivers compatible with Windows XP but was not able to find one. Try the following steps and check if you are able to install the drivers:
1. Click here to download the Windows 7 drivers.
2. Open the file "Audio_CNXT_W7_X02_A03_Setup-VH0JF_ZPE.exe" from the saved location.
3. Click "Yes" when prompted to extract the files.
4. Make a note of the drive location such as "C:\Dell\Drivers\HKG63\", where the files are being extracted.
5. Click "OK".
6. Click "Yes" in the next dialog box and wait for the files to extract.
7. In the next dialog box you will see "All files were successfully unzipped", click "OK".
8. If the installation process starts abort it.
9. Press "Windows + R" on the keyboard to launch Run dialog box.
10. Type the file location copied in step 4 ("C:\Dell\Drivers\HKG63\") and hit "Enter".
11. Open "Win32" folder.
12. Double click "Inst.exe" file.
13. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete installation.
14. The installation should complete successfully now.
After the drivers have successfully installed, restart the computer and check if the audio works.
Vostro 3560 was offered with Windows 7/8 and Ubuntu Linux. Our support site has only the drivers for Windows 7 and 8. I can try to find the drivers from other locations, please reply with the Device Instance ID of the Audio chip in the machine. To get the Device Instance ID:
1. Press and hold the Windows Key and then press the R key on the keyboard to launch Run Dialog Box.
2. Type "devmgmt.msc" and hit "Enter".
3. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers" and check what device is listed here. If the sound card is not listed here, expand the "Unknown Devices" and check.
4. Double click the listed Audio Card.
5. Click the "Details" tab.
6. Select Device Instance Path or Device Instance Id (whichever is available for your version of Windows) from the drop down box.
7. Make a note of the Device Instance Path or Device Instance ID and add this in your reply.
Note: This 3rd party links is exclusively my suggestions based on the personal research and experience. Usage of this link is purely based on your discretion. Dell recommended software/updates/developments will be available only on the Dell websites after an official research and approval.