Action buttons

Closed
Møller Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2013 - Aug 13, 2013 at 08:45 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 13, 2013 at 09:37 AM
how do i reverse my action buttons (Fn)?? (i have a ASUS laptop)

because i loved that function from my old laptop HP pavilion dv6 :)

i've reseached everywhere and i can't find a thing, so i hope you will help me out with this one

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 13, 2013 at 09:16 AM
What a wonderful question. I am not certain what you mean by reverse, though. Please explain what your last laptop did, and maybe we can discuss options that are availabe to you.

Thanks
Blocked Profile
Aug 13, 2013 at 09:37 AM
Oh, ok. I have no experince with hacking User Interfaces at the machine level, so I am not familiar with altering the root funcitons of an interface. Now, you would probably be able to find some middle-ware someplace that will "control" your sound hardware with a few key strokes, but I am certain you will be paying for it in performance and "sniffing" (malware) issues. And it will still take a magical keystroke of a couple keys to make it happen, just as with the FN+F11 does now. So really is it worth it?
Møller Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2013 1
Aug 13, 2013 at 09:30 AM
instead of holding the Fn button to turn the sound up and down, i would love to have the same function as my old laptop, or like a macbook where you don't need to press the Fn to turn the sound up and down :)