You tube and internet explorer

Closed
NellyKalli Posts 1 Registration date Friday August 16, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2013 - Aug 16, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Aug 21, 2013 at 01:38 PM
1. I use Internet explorer and my YOUTUBE does not work because as soon as I open it, this warning appears and sometimes the page closes : INTERNET EXPLORER STOPPED WORKING, WE ARE TRYING TO SOLVE PROBLEM.
Youtube says that I need to download ADOBE FLASH PLAYER. I downloaded it many times but when download is successfully complete, it then takes me to FIREFOX.
Also I cannot find ADOBE FLASH on my programmes (DOWNLOADS) as if it did not download.

2. I cannot watch videos on FACEBOOK neither (I can here sound) but here the above message does not appear.
I can watch though the library video which is incorporated when buying laptop.

Can you please help???
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 21, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Hi NellyKalli,

For Internet Explorer not responding frequently, please check the below mentioned article from Microsoft:

What to do if Internet Explorer stops responding

This article is specific to Windows Vista but will work for Windows 7 as well.

Adobe flash player when installed gets embedded with the browser you will not be able to view this as a separate program in "All Programs".

Set Internet Explorer as your default browser to avoid opening Mozilla Firefox during installation of Adobe Flash Player.

Please download and install the Adobe Flash Player from the below mentioned hyperlink:

Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player

Do reply with results.