-
Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
-
Hello,

i am sohom , facing problem related my dell n5010 display and booting.
problem I found : my laptop not booting and black screen with 8 beep. I searing from web and found that it is related to my display problem.
what I have try: I open my laptop and set my LCD with other lap and it working.

buy new display cable and set it but problem not solving and I assume that it could be related my mother board.

after that I connect my lap with a projector and found that it working fine in safe mode and working good in normal mood if I deactivate graphic driver ATN radon. I uninstall this driver and install older version of the ATN radon driver in express mode and found that it open in safe mode but not in normal mode. when I ttry to open in normal mode it become a blue screen and shout down.

i again connect my lap with LCD and found same problem again.

I am confuse what is the main problem .....is it mother board or cable or driver
please help me

3 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi sohom,

Please try the steps provided in this video:

How to Troubleshoot a Laptop Screen That Won't Turn On

Hope this helps.

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.
Registration date
Tuesday October 1, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 2, 2013

not solve my problem following your instruction
Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi sohom,

Last part of the video suggests updating the System Setup (BIOS) using an external monitor. Have you updated the BIOS? If no, please download and update the BIOS.

Note: Plug your computer to a good, working UPS before you update the BIOS. If you experience a loss of AC power or a significant voltage sag/spike during the BIOS flash, you will either have to buy a new BIOS chip or buy a new motherboard.

You can watch this video on how to update the System Setup:

Update your Dell PC's BIOS in 99 Seconds

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.