I HAVE USED FOLDER LOCK 6 Before
experiece: NOT GOOD
OS: Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
but there's a solution only for the files you protected with it and want to unprotect
it,this is not to uninstall FOLDER LOCK this is only to retrieve what you had thought
you lost that was very important
:: THIS ONLY PERTAINS to the FILES You Protected and want to UNPROTECT ::
1. Locate your file called LOCKER01.flk,LOCKER02.flk,LOCKER03.flk , ect ect
2. Copy Those Files to a Thumb Drive or CD,DVD ect ect
3. Go to another PC or Laptop if you have one or a friend
4. Download Folder Lock 6 Trial from the official site to that computer and install it
5. Open Folder Lock 6 and Browse to Your Thumb Drive,CD,DVD ect
6. Locate the files LOCKER01.flk,LOCKER02.flk,LOCKER03.flk or what ever name you renamed your
... protected file and click on it.
7. Now Enter The Password you used to protect that file.
8. Open up everything inside and COPY and PASTE your folder or files onto an Unprotected surface
... on the Desktop or Thumb Drive....
... ** There you go you have now retrieve back your files... =0) **
... I Suggest DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM if you have no idea what your doing
GOOD LUCK =0)