Two consoles online?

Closed
Ross1890 Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 27, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2013 - Dec 27, 2013 at 02:08 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 6, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for a while but cannot seem to find any helpful information. I'm trying to connect (and play) both consoles to Xbox live in order to play in the same game as eachother etc. but simply cannot. There is always some connectivity issue like disconnecting from sessions or from Xbox live altogether. I am currently using the virgin media superhub for wired and wireless connection to both consoles. I have changed various port triggers as advised elsewhere but to no avail. Anyone else have a solution to this? Or any suggestions or a new router that will easily solve my problem?
Thanks
Related:

2 responses

gameking1 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday March 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 at 06:30 AM
once i found this in website:http://www.3ds-cart.com/xbox-360-accessories/18-x360dock-usb-loader-with-ouch-screen-remote.html for xBox360, I do not know if it can solve your problem, could you tell me what functions do it have? and for what?
Blocked Profile
Jun 6, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Hello,

i wouldnt setup port forwarding or trigger as you have two xbox consoles and cannot get the ports to go to both.

remove the forwarding.

make sure that uPnP is enabled on the router.

Do a xbox live connection test from both devices after you've done this.