Help me restor my sound

Closed
abotabbo Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2014 - Jan 8, 2014 at 05:40 AM
qammiq Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday January 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2014 - Jan 8, 2014 at 06:40 AM
Two days ago, I installed Dragon Naturally Speaking 10. I used a pair of headphones with microphone that I had, so that I could test the software out. I plugged in the headphones on the jack in front of my laptop. All of a sudden yesterday I turned on my laptop and there is no sound from the speakers. I have tried everything I could, even deleted the sound drivers and installed them again, but I still get nothing. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate. I have read on other websites that Windows 7 is a little funny when it comes to the sound. I have a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop.
this question is the same my problem. pls. send me reply
Related:

1 response

qammiq Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday January 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 at 06:40 AM
first completely uninstall dragon software then again go dell official website to download drivers for your sound card and check again and also go to control panel open sound device check audio output,check your volume control.thx