- Explorer.exe /fail
- Explorer.exe download - Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Blocked explorer.exe from accessing autorun.inf - Viruses & Security Forum
- Explorer.exe corrupted - Internet Explorer & Edge Forum
- Explorer.exe the item referred to by this shortcut cannot be accessed - Windows 7 Forum
- Replace explorer.exe with another shell - Network Forum
It won't let me start in safe mode, I have an Acer Aspire ZS600, it comes up with the first screen acer where I try pressing f8, but nothing happens it continues to load into the windows login screen, then when I log on, it goes into the Windows 8 page, where I can only select Desktop, so I click on desktop, and none of my desktop items appear and none of the icons on the task bar appear on the left, just the ones on the right, but as soon as I scroll my mouse over the taskbar, the mouse pointer changes into the loading circle and I'm only able to right click on the desktop as if there was no problem, I'm only able to use applications like chrome by opening the task manager and starting a new task i.e "chrome.exe", but it won't let me load "explorer.exe" and none of my folders will open up, it just loads then nothing happens. Is there anyway I can start in safe mode from task manager?
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question