Problem In Explorer.EXE File

Closed
Dr. Devchand Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2013 - Nov 7, 2013 at 10:22 PM
abhiperry Posts 4 Registration date Saturday November 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 1, 2014 - Nov 11, 2013 at 04:29 AM
Hello, Dear I have Leptop with Window 8 And I instolled a Antivirus then When i start Leptop A dialog box open of Explorer.EXE and My enternet also not working properly.
Related:

1 response

abhiperry Posts 4 Registration date Saturday November 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 1, 2014
Nov 11, 2013 at 04:29 AM
Hello, Dr. Devchand

Try Following Steps to Solve this Problem..

1. Press Windows Key + R and put regedit in Run dialog box. Click OK.

2. . Navigate to this location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows

3. In the right pane of this location, as highlighted above, you should see a string named Load. The Value data inside the this string is the root of this issue.

4. Make sure you have the permissions to edit the string data value. If you've not, then use this article to take the ownership of key (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows). Now delete the string Load. That's it

Make a reboot once, and your issue should be fixed now. Hope you like the tip! .. :)
Try this link for More Info.. = http://m.kapilarya.com/fix-getting-explorer-exe-error-on-windows-8-start-up

Thanks & regards
abhiperry