- Lost control of my curser on the Toshiba laptop
- Lost cursor on toshiba laptop - Guide
- Ethernet controller driver windows 7 64 bit toshiba satellite ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- How to type @ on toshiba laptop - Guide
- Toshiba laptop turns on then off immediately ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba laptop audio drivers for windows 7 free download - Download
Sorry there is no easy fix. What you describe could be a problem with mouse pad button being stuck down. I could also be a hundred other things. This is one of those things best handled by a knowledgeable friend who has "hands on access" to the computer.