-
Registration date
Friday April 4, 2014
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2014
-
Hello,
I have three partiction in my computer C: D: E:. There is a problem with the D:. When i start my computer it displays a message that there is a problem with the hard drive. . And after it starts then when i try to open D: then it says that u must format it. I have got alot of important files in it so i cant format it. Plz iz there any way to open that drive. .

2 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
Perhaps a 3rd party Partition Manager program can rebuild the damaged partition. I suggest the free version from EaseUS. Just Google the "EaseUS" for a download location.

Good Luck
Registration date
Friday April 4, 2014
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2014

first I would back up all my file to a cloud or a ext.hard drive.then try a system restore.If that dose not work try going to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools find Windows Memory Diagnostic click on restart and check for problems.but the main thing is copy your file even if have to remove hard drive and use a USB Hard Drive Adapter to connect it to a working PC. But here one thing I all most forgot [HP USB Recovery Flash Disk Utility - A handy means of restoring your laptop to the original settings by transferring the original] it dose more then just work for USB

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!