I am trying to install Avira antivirus but every time during installation, it shows that installation has failed, due to download error. I do not exactly know how to generate the log file of my laptop. Please help.
1) Launch your current Internet browser and go to the CNET® Avira® Free Antivirus 2012 download page.
2) Click on the "Download Now" button. Save the installation file to your computer and launch it.
3) The installation wizard will start. Choose the express installation type and check the end user license agreement checkbox. Click on the "Next" button.
4) On the web protection screen, click on the "Next" button. The installation process will begin, followed by an automatic update.
5) After an update the application will launch a fast scan. You can stop it by clicking on the "Stop" button. Congratulations! Avira Free Antivirus is now installed to your computer!