External Hard Drive not seen

Closed
novosaiko Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday 28 May 2014 Status Member Last seen 28 May 2014 - 28 May 2014 à 13:31
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 7 Jun 2014 à 14:45
Hello,

I Just plugged my new external 2TB hard drive into my laptop. The first time I plugged it I got a message that it didn't install properly then it wouldn't show on my computer at all. My laptop is 32 bit. I have plugged several external hard drives before and they worked fine. Is something wrong with the hard drive or my computer?


Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
7 Jun 2014 à 14:45
Probably the drive has failed and needs to be replaced. Can you test it on another computer?