-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
-
Hello,

I made a hotmail account a few years ago now with my dad as my first email account, I must have been in year 5/6 (10/11 years old) which isn't very old, I am now 17 and have a new gmail account which I made recently because during the winter my hotmail blocked me out, it explains that I need a code to log in, I get this code from a yahoo email that is 'apparently' mine, but I have never ever made a yahoo account for myself. That's problem number 1, I can't get in to the yahoo account to get into my hotmail account because I didn't know my yahoo account existed...

Secondly I have learnt that there is a way to recover it, by filling out a form (after the security questions (which I have also forgotten, IT WAS ALMOST 7 YEARS AGO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER?!)) that include things like my age, post code etc but as a 11 year old I don't think I knew what a post code was or if I felt safe enough to put my home address in or my real name etc. so now I am stranded with nowhere to sign in or get into my email.

This is ridiculous, I literally only want to get into my account so I can activate a code to change the email address I would be using for a video game! - which I haven't been able to play for the past 6 months because I can't get onto my b@stard hotmail account.

Does anyone know anything I could do to fix something like this? Phone them up? I don't think they would believe me if I told them this story. Thanks anyway!

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
Fascinating adventure among all those e-mail accounts!

Tell me, when was the very last time you were able to successfully gain access to your Hotmail account?
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday July 28, 2014
Status
Last seen
July 29, 2014

It's been a long ride!
And it must have been between late December to early February when I got my new phone.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
Dear Morny,

It's no use trying to break your head trying to access that Hotmail account.

Hotmail, GMail and Yahoo accounts are not eternal. In most cases, if you do not access your account for more than 30 days, all providers consider them as obsolete and ask the Great Reaper to delete them and send them into outer space, onto another galaxy.

Sad to say but I'm afraid that this is where your Hotmail saga ends.

Best regards
Thank you

Thanks for clearing that for me then! Igutted about that :/ about £200 is on that account!

Awell, thanks!
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
I suggest that you never trust charlatans on the net that pretend that they can recover an account for you in exchange of money. They don't really know more than I do. They charge money but only the e-mail service providers have access to the servers and data bases.

Sorry about your 200 pounds as you probably attached sentimental values to the content.

Best regards
Thank you