Access to hotmail blocked whilst travelling

Closed
EdHillman Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2014 - Aug 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM
 Jax - Sep 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Hi,

I have recently been travelling in Asia after two years living in China/Hong Kong. Whilst I was travelling through Vietnam I discovered I was unable to access my hotmail account, my primary email account for the last 14 years.

I have tried to provide all the information required to recover access but even after copying in subject headings and providing my previous passwords I have been unable to regain access. Today I have received an email that includes the following:

Because there have been multiple unsuccessful recovery attempts for this account, we recommend at this point that you create a new account. It's quick and easy, and we have tools to help you import contacts, connect with Facebook, and even receive messages from multiple email accounts.

I am distraught, is there anyway I can regain access to my account?

Thanks in advance
Ed
Related:

1 response

did anyone help you yet Ed, I'm also travelling and my account is blocked too, due to having my phone stolen I cannot receive a sms code to unlock, when I fill form out it just loops and sends me a new form, its all a joke. Ive done this form 4 times now and verified my account yet just sends me another one to do, its so frustrating - Jax