All my browsers crash???

Closed
kolbyhearts Posts 1 Registration date Friday September 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2014 - Sep 26, 2014 at 10:42 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Hello,

I bought a new samsung laptop(ATIV Book 9 Lite (13.3" HD Touch / AMD Quad-Core) and I've noticed that slowly my browsers have one by one stopped working. They crash as soon as i search or even click something I keep getting not responding errors very often. I've uninstalled all my browsers (firefox,google chrome) more than once and nothing; Now my internet explorer won't open things without it crashing as well. My computer is clean i've done various malware checks and I do a lot of checkups and scans on my computer constantly to keep it running fast and I haven't run into anything unusual just my browsers. I'm not sure if it has something to do with my new internet provider?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM
OK, well it sounds like a virus. When you purchased your new laptop, what anti-virus did you purchase? If you purchased nine, then that is your problem. GO to store, get disk and install anti-virus.