My computer is not booting up...it doesn't show anything on the

Closed
ankitgarg1997 Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 6, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2014 - Oct 6, 2014 at 08:37 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Oct 6, 2014 at 09:37 PM
my computer is not booting up...it doesn't show anything on the monitor screen...and my keyboard is also not working when I press the caps lock key or num.lock key it doesn't glow led light....as I read in ur post I disconnected all the cables from CPU and press the power key for one minute and then connect all the cables again and then try to start it but it not starts problem persist same as before.....every fan is working properly.....as in other post when I remove my ram(memory card ) from the motherboard and keeps it outside and then start my PC but it doesn't produce any beep sound....after that I place ram again into ram slot then problem persist.....and my computer was working properly before 6-7 hours when I used it after that I didn't start my PC but when I starts it it's not starting the problem happens as I told you above....I got harrased from this problem so please give me some solution to get rid from this problem....

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 6, 2014 at 09:37 PM
You should get a beep when you try to start with-out memory. That missing beep makes me think the motherboard has failed.

Good Luck