About restore point

Closed
HimanshuChokshi Posts 1 Registration date Monday 20 October 2014 Status Member Last seen 20 October 2014 - 20 Oct 2014 à 12:52
 Blocked Profile - 20 Oct 2014 à 12:57
Hi. I know how to create a restore point in pc or laptop. I have already created a restore point in my pc which had windows 7 ultimate. But when i trying same procedure for creating a restore point in my laptop which has windows 7 professional, i cant do it. The problem is that in my laptop, the system protection dailogue box doenst show tha tab of system protection. So that i cant do it. I mean to say when i do it on my pc, they show 5 tabs -computer name-hardware-advanced-system protection and remote. So i create restore point on clicking system protection tab. But in laptop, they show only 4 tabs. Which had no system protection tab so.. is that a problem of software? Or difference of windows Please solve this. Thank you. I hope u understand what i want to say.

1 response

Blocked Profile
20 Oct 2014 à 12:57
GO to Microsoft, it says it is for All versions of Windows 7:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/back-up-and-restore-your-pc-ac359b36-7015-4694-de9a-c5eac1ce9d9c

Have FUN!