If you have deleted contacts from your phone by mistake, you can recover your deleted contacts by synchronising them or restoring your mobile phone's system. Read on for a step by step guide of both steps.
How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone?
- Firstly, sign into iCloud.com and then go to Account Settings.
- Go to the Advanced settings and select Restore Contacts.
- You can chose the date that you want to restore the contacts from.
- Select restore and your choice will be confirmed.
How to recover deleted contacts on Android?
On Android go to Settings > Google > Set up & restore > restore contacts
From here you can choose which contacts to restore. Tap Restore and wait for your contacts to be restored.
How to recover deleted contacts by restoring phone system?
One way to restore deleted contacts is by using your phone's restore system option. When selecting a date to which you will restore your phone's system, choose one earlier than the day that your contacts were deleted. You can revert to a previously backed up version of your phone that should still have the contacts saved.
How to restore deleted contacts by syncing contacts?
Another way to restore deleted contacts is by syncing your contacts. Start by locating your contacts on any email account that you have used to synchronize your phone with any service. For example, Google's app store, Google Play, offers backup information and contacts from your phone by keeping a copy of your mobile phone's important information. To restore your contacts using Google Play, you simply need to select the Restore or Synchronize contacts with the phone from the email account option.
Need more help with your mobile? Check out our Forum!
- How to recover deleted contacts from keypad phone
- How to recover deleted call history from keypad phone
- How to retrieve deleted numbers from samsung keypad phone
- How to Recover Deleted SMS from Nokia Phones
- How to retrieve deleted messages in old Nokia phone [solved] > Forum - Nokia
- I want to recover deleted text messages from my sim card [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- How To Recover SMS in TrueCaller? > Forum - Android
- Restore deleted messages from nokia 3310 > Forum - Nokia
- How to update emojis: on Android, on iPhone
- How to schedule texts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to auto redial: app, iPhone, Samsung, in Android
- How to set up T-Mobile account permissions?
- T-Mobile Voicemail: number, app, setup, password
- T-Mobile change number: online, on SIM card
- T-Mobile activate SIM card: phone number, online, iPhone