Matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver

Solved/Closed
tommee - May 18, 2008 at 04:00 PM
 Paul - Sep 5, 2015 at 12:30 PM
pls can someone help with my matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver.it doesn't read my cd/dvd and telling me error 39.thank u in advance

54 responses

Hi Tommy
I Have a acer 5315 and the cd rom drive has stopped working
the cd rom does not show on my computer but when I go to put cd into cd rom it works for a mo then shuts down can you help as I think you had the same problem error code 39
regards haydn
the registry fixed worked great.. thanks jtrain!
pls can someone help with my matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver.it doesn't read my cd/dvd and telling me error 39.thank u in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista
Internet Explorer 7.0
Rolhistorybuff
Dec 10, 2008 at 11:13 PM
Lenovo r60 e Problem solved, thank you!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
j-train, you rock my socks! I couldn't believe it! thank goodness I found this site, before I wound up doing something stupid!
The link provided by J-Train worked for my Sony VAIO VGN-TZ170N which I had problems with after downgrading from Vista to XP and trying to do the manufacturer driver updates. Thanks!
incredible FIX!!! . I struggled with my matshita DVD RAM drivers failing to install for hours, and having a check mark in devince manager, and within 30secs, I got it working again with the cdgone fix.
many thanks dude, you saved my day!!!!
This registry file:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
"UpperFilters"=-
"LowerFilters"=-

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdr4_2K]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdralw2k]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdudf]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UdfReadr]

Solved the drive issue on my machine here are my specs: My user reported the issue as:
"windows cannot load device driver for this hardware"

Lenovo T61
w/
Matshita DVD RAM UJ-852
Another one that the fix has worked for.

Laptop Asus a6km and matshita uj-841s

Another proof that if you search right, you will most probably find your answers
Thank you very much for that link. I do not understand why, but it worked.
My model is Toshiba Equium M50-192 and DVD-RAM Matshita UJ-841S. Code of mistake was 39.
I just uninstalled the driver, then downloaded and activated the file, installed driver and restarted the PC. Everything seems to be ok now.
Thanks!
Skeeter.Gz@msn.com
Mar 20, 2010 at 07:13 PM
I'm happy that I was able to help. The way it works is Microsoft has this "FIX IT" program that actually scans your computer and automatically finds any driver issues that Vista Home Premium may be having and it works with several different brands of computers and automatically fixes them because Microsoft has the updates for Vista. You might want to back them up because Microsoft is eliminating support for XP this July and soon will be eliminating support for Vista. If you would be so kind as to pass Microsoft Fix it to others that may need it I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely Skeeter
Hello, pls can someone help with my matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device.it doesn't read and write my cd/dvd!thank you
wow an easy fix for a change. thank you very much j-train.
Fix worked for a sony vgn z540 with the matshita dvd ram-uj-862!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks so much
thank you to eveyone on this post you saved me some money
Robin in Paris
Jul 27, 2009 at 05:49 AM
This cdgone fix worked like a charm.

Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks a lot, You have saved my time . by linking me the Valied web site name. Thanks once again for your greate help
I have a Dell M1330 and for an unknown reason, my DVD drive (Matsashita UJ-857G) was reported by the system as having a "code 19" error, corrupted registry entry. I uninstalled and let the system reinstall it, ran the troubleshooter, and my operating system (Windows 7 build 7100 RC) still wouldn't recognize it.

I went to this webpage:
http://www.pchell.com/hardware/cd_drive_error_code_39.shtml

I followed the instructions by deleting any upper or lower filter entries, which turned out to be a single registry entry, and rebooted.

Presto! It works again. So easy when you know what to do!
Can't say as I didn't try. The drive still won't recognize R/W disks. +R/W, -R/W, New, Used, Erased, Not erased, ones Burned in the Unit before. It's got to be something M$ because both of my Toshiba Machines (XP/Pro and Vista Ulltimate) won't do an RW anymore. Dell's are working fine.

But Thanks anyway.
Had the same problem on Toshiba Satellite u305. The Regedit/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} solution did not work. However, turning off PC and removing the battery temporarily DID work.
Thanks a lot for the info. My internal and external both work within 2 minutes. I have a A105-s361 Toshiba laptop.