Matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver

Solved/Closed
tommee - May 18, 2008 at 04:00 PM
 Paul - Sep 5, 2015 at 12:30 PM
pls can someone help with my matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver.it doesn't read my cd/dvd and telling me error 39.thank u in advance
Related:

54 responses

hastephen Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2009
Nov 14, 2009 at 08:58 PM
u can download here

this site provides downloads for various free drivers from the net
rozwit Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 4, 2009
Dec 4, 2009 at 07:53 AM
just go here
http://good.ly/dvhbc
i have some similar issues. I went to toshiba site and upgrade some win7 apps they had on this page: http://support.toshiba-tie.co.jp/windows7/download/Satellite_L300_32_au.htm

and now all is good!

hope this helps
NO NEED TO EDIT REGISTRY, ITS DANGEROUS

Go to https://support.microsoft.com/fixit#tab0
Be sure and follow the instructions carefully. When it asks for a disc, put in a disc with something on it for the "READ" part of it and a BLANK DISK for the "write" part of it. This will resolve ALL OF YOUR DVD R/W ISSUES.
Skeeter

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I can't find the solutions that so many others here seem to have had work for them. Where is the post by j-train and some others? I don't see any of them. All I see is a bunch of people saying that these fixes worked, and then a carpet bombing of spam from skeeter. I tried doing what he suggested using the Microsoft Fix It program- it didn't work.

I have a Toshiba Satellite U405 and the Matsushita DVD-RAM that everyone is having so many issues with. I tried manually uninstalling drivers, manually deleting drivers (it won't let me delete the CD-ROM one, it says I need permission- that always ticks me off and is so unheplful- who am I supposed to get permission from to alter MY computer?). I tried deleting upper and lower filters in regedit. I tried restarting the computer multiple times. When it scans for new drivers, it either tells me that it was unsuccessful, or (more often) it tells me that I already have updated CD-ROM drivers and so does nothing- but I still have the problem.

It seems to have started the other day when I tried to set up a wireless LAN network in my house. Ever since then the DVD-ROM drive will not show up in "My Computer," or using any program. It still has power, it just is undetectable.
my computer can't read dvd's and cds.it says code error 39.
My Matshita-DVD-RAM-UJ-850S cannot be recognized completely. For first it has an error code of 39. I wanted to install some applications on my laptop (Sony Vaio VGN-FJ3S/W). How can I help this situation? Are there ways thruogh which I can get the update drivers for this drive to help activate it? Or what can solve my problem here? Please I do need to be helped out as soon as possible.
my sony viao has matshita dvd ram UD 850S ata devise..it has stopped reading dvd or am unable to even use back files.now managed somehow but the DVD ram is not reading...any site available to download this driver and solve my problem??
PLS NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP GUYS..
pls assist,
plaese I have a problem with my mtshita-dvdram-uj-870pc-ata device. it has refused to load any cd-rom or dvd-rom for some time now.please need someone to help me as urgent as possible.
did you get a solution to this problem, I have the same issue
shane868 > traveler2185
Jan 12, 2010 at 07:24 PM
well I think i've found a temporary solution; I got a dvd cleaner and it seems to be working okay for now.
you could try that.
Doctor Wolfe > MADHU
Jan 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM
BEFORE you try anything else... 1) Get a Cotton Bud. 2) Apply a little nail varnish remover or methylated spirit to the tip. 3) Very gently clean the optic laser eye which is clearly visible next to the cd spool. 4) Allow to dry for a couple of minutes. 5) Then retry your cd/dvd again... If the reading problem is intermitent, the fault is likely to point to dirty optics.
pl help me out. my laptop does not recognise my matshita cd/dvd rom drive. my operating sys is vista. it's a sony vaio lap top.
Parhakoo aka Studious
Sep 21, 2008 at 12:36 AM
Thanks J-Train. Your message and the link was what was needed for my dead dvd-ram. Much appreciated.
I have this problem, which is, I can run audio cd, but not those software cd(games,program) or dvd(games,movie) or vcd. so, should I oso go to the website given up there ? please help me a.s.a.p

Configuration: Windows XP
Internet Explorer 7.0
I can run DVD movies and audio CD but cannot read data i.e. installation CDs etc. and softwares. My configuration is Window XP and IE 7. Can anyone assist me with my problem. Thanks.
Works like a charm! Cheers!
Thanx for the site j-train, I really appreciate it. Been having a similar problem with my Acer Aspire 3684, running vista home basic. Followed the link and was using my dvd again in about 2 minutes flat.
Is this registry fix the same as going through regedit, system, controlset, classs and deleting upperfilters or lower filers?
and does the drive write cd or dvd after the fix?
Steveoooooooo
Dec 28, 2008 at 08:50 PM
I had the problem of "drive not found" after uninstalling my DVD program. Then went into the upper and lower filters in Regedit.. Wiped out the entries and everything is fine. May do the same as the registry program link provided here.. Still, I am having to use generic CDROM drivers and couldn't find a driver specifically for the Mashita.. I called it MyShit. Good luck.