No display

Closed
biplab16 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 15, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 15, 2014 - Dec 15, 2014 at 08:54 PM
nathanwirth Posts 324 Registration date Thursday May 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 27, 2022 - Dec 16, 2014 at 11:33 PM
I was trying to plug sound jack at the back of CPU but it slipped and hit the floor; and the screen stopped working and blue yellow dots were at some part of screen. I turned off the power and tried to restart but monitor displays no signal but I can hear fans moving in cpu but nothing works. All jacks are correctly plugged.plz help

1 response

nathanwirth Posts 324 Registration date Thursday May 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 27, 2022 28
Dec 16, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Did you mean the Monitor slipped on the floor?? If so, I'm afraid that it had been either damaged or going through some serious damages. Do check cables connected properly and the monitor itself to the CPU. Also, start your system with nothing externally attached including the sound device and similar.

You can also check your monitor by connecting it to different CPU if available.

Also, if nothing works, taking your damaged monitor to nearest computer repair shop will be your last resort. Do check with him and confirm if there is any problem or you've had to replace it.