Excel using date range and formula on separate sheets

Closed
Action - Dec 30, 2014 at 01:10 PM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Dec 31, 2014 at 07:05 AM
I'm creating a bank register with the dates in column A.
Values are in columns C and D.
The title of my first page is 'Register'

What I'm trying to do is get just the data in the January dates to be used on the second sheet of my workbook, and February for the third and so on.
I'd like to just pull the dates automatically without having to manually put the range of those dates in (ie: A2:A45)

How do I start the formulas on the other pages of my workbook using specifically the date ranges in Column A of the first sheet?

Thank you all in advance!

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Dec 31, 2014 at 07:05 AM
Hello Action,

There is a recent thread further down which may interest you:-

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-784056-need-to-write-a-macro-to-copy-a-row-of-information-if-true

There is a link in the thread to a test workbook that I used for the Poster which you may like to test for yourself just to see if its similar to what you may need. That exercise was based on transferring data based on dates from a master sheet to various other sheets.

See what you think and let us know. I'm sure that we could adjust it to suit your scenario.

Kind regards,
vcoolio.