Wallpapee, windows logo and taskbar only

Closed
bishal869 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2015 - Jan 24, 2015 at 02:57 AM
pastorjaid Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 20, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2015 - Jan 24, 2015 at 06:00 AM
hello everyone, I got this problem. when i boot my laptop and hit my password, there are three things on my screen. wallpaper, taskbar amd start. I can move my cursor, but can click anything. I can't open my task manager . after sometime window pops up saying. the program has stopped responding. any help?
Related:

1 response

pastorjaid Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 20, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 at 06:00 AM
hi
did your laptop just bring up this problem? and also can you get to your system control panel? if so then i suggest you restore your system back to an earlier point in time.

press start button
search "control panel"
click on action center
locate and select " restore your computer to an earlier time"
or you can just search "restore" and select " restore your computer to an earlier time" from the result.

follow the process
when it shows you the number of time to restore, you can select a date that you know that your system was in perfect condition