I cannot log on to facebook..

Closed
rgupton Posts 3 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015 - Jan 29, 2015 at 03:53 PM
cin71 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015 - Jan 29, 2015 at 06:54 PM
I cannot log on to my facebook account...No issues with internet, can get on any other sites, twitter, yahoo mail etc....I cannot even get the login in page to come up...Appreciate any help or answers!!

2 responses

cin71 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 at 04:20 PM
Hello rgupton, This is cin71 I have been having the same issues. I cant even open the page for new account on FB. My problems have been going on for two days. I can go to any other site or page I want with no issues. You can read my message to see other trouble shouting I did as will and nothing worked. My smart phone wont even open FB.

Just thought maybe you have some advice or trouble shouting ideas I could try. Maybe we can help each other out.

Thanks
rgupton Posts 3 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 at 04:29 PM
Hey cin71, I don't have any solutions as of yet! I haven't been able to get on facebook since yesterday morning. I was playing candy crush, logged out of facebook, and did a few house of cleaning, waiting on lives. When I try to log back on, the facebook page won't even load....I get ' error on page' or something like that. I also went to a place called 'downrightnow" they have told me there is ' a service problem' I am assuming its facebooks problem? Also a few days ago, on my local news, they reported they received many emails etc from folks who couldn't get on facebook. Of course I paid it no mind, but they did say whatever the problem is was resolved. I will let you know if I find out anything!
cin71 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 at 05:14 PM
Thanks for replying back. I heard the same thing on the news and they said it was fixed, not on my end, lol. I was on FB early yesterday morning for about an hour and then my whole browser just shut down. Went back to browser to reload FB page and I haven't been able to get on it since. I cant even get to make a new account page or the sign in page. Nothing will load that has anything to do with FB. My Mom lives right down the street and she is able to go to FB fine. If your hear anything our find a solution please let me know and I will do the same.

Thanks again
rgupton Posts 3 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015 > cin71 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 at 06:20 PM
I will let you know if I find out anything or hear anything..I changed my browser and that didn't help ....Where are you located? I'm in Virginia...I don't know if our location has anything to do with it, since your Mom has no problems, but I'm trying to think of everything
Jan 29, 2015 at 06:54 PM
I live in Kentucky, I have tried all browsers and downloaded a new one to see if that would work but it didn't. I ran the run.dll and it didn't help. I am giving you the link to go run it to see if maybe it helps you. https://downdetector.com/status/facebook/ you also can leave comments at this site as well.