Device Driver OLD? [Closed]

-
 Shaay -
Hello,

I would like to inquire something about my laptop.
Just a while ago when I turned it on it was black then after it kept showing the Windows thing when you start it repeatedly. I just let it be but 3 hours later it kept repeating.
Then after a while it displayed something regarding about device driver needed to purchase. Can you help me with this?

3 replies

Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Hello,
can you tell what is the exact message it shows? which driver?
Well, at first when I turned it on it was all black then it showed the starting logo for windows but kept repeating for 3 hours. I don't know what to do then.
Then a tab popped out saying my device drivers was old
Registration date
Saturday January 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 16, 2020
First off ... dont buy a driver! They are freely distributed but the hardware manufacturers :^)

Also if the message says for you to buy it rather than one is not there or not wotking then I would suspect virus/malware activity.

@ Computertech ...
Sorry if you think I am mussling in - I'm really not - its just that I hate scammers..... you got there as I was typing my reply.
I will bow out gracefully now and let you carry on
Is that it? I havnt tried anything yet tho since I'm pretty much scared of what'll happen.
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
hello,
can you try to start windows in safe mode?... Then try it using F8 key....
sometime starting in safe mode resolve most of the issue....

I FULLY AGREE WITH BRIAN!

NEVER PURCHASE a driver! PERIOD!

Try as 'tech suggested, boot into safe mode. If that works, post back so we can give the next step in clearing out your virus/malware!
Thanks, I'll try this and update you guys to what'll happen.
I'm pretty much thankful I posted this tho. God knows what'll happen since it didn't show any signs of progress.