- HP pavilion 15 notebook keyboard letter O P L are not working
- Hp pavilion x2 detachable keyboard not working - Forum - Laptop
- HP laptop keyboard suddenly stop working ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- Blue Screen - HP Pavilion 15/17, Pavilion Sleekbook and Probook - How-To - Hardware
- Hp pavilion 15 webcam not working - How-To - Laptop computer
- Hp pavilion x360 convertible keyboard not working - How-To - Keyboard
Often keyboard problems are caused by dirt and/or liquid spills. Attempting to clean the keys often fails. I suggest you test using an external USB keyboard first. Then download the maintenance manual for your laptop. You might try to clean the keyboard at this point. If that failes read the section about keyboard replacement. If you think you can follow the instructions. Then buy a replacement keyboard. Ebay is often a good place to buy one.