-
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
-
Hello,
I have a card reader only to insert memory card into pc. I don't have USB or any other thing expect card reader..
I always use this for memory card but today when i insert my sd card reader neither it makes any difference nor it shows a Removable device G

Could you help me why is it not showing removable device after inserting the card reader.

PLEASE HELP ME

3 replies

Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Hello,
Whether you look it in device manager?
Under USB?... or any yellow mark ! like this you see?...
Regards
Actually when i insert my card reader in CPU front side it is not showing or opening the files of my memory and neither the removable disk G folder is showing in my computer nor any yellow mark.

Before i used it and i can able to open my memory folder using card reader. I changed my card reader also but the new one also not working on CPU and then i change memory card but result steal same.

I can't able to recognize whether my card reader have a problem or CPU have.
Actually when i insert my card reader in CPU front side it is not showing or opening the files of my memory and neither the removable disk G folder is showing in my computer nor any yellow mark.

Before i used it and i can able to open my memory folder using card reader. I changed my card reader also but the new one also not working on CPU and then i change memory card but result steal same..

I can't able to recognize whether my card reader have a problem or CPU have.
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Hello,
May your try your card reader with different USB port ...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!