No Intel(R) Adapters Are Present In This Computer.

Solved/Closed
Kalaz - Mar 21, 2015 at 10:54 AM
 Moss - Apr 6, 2015 at 01:28 PM
Hello,
I have the problem like many others what I can tell.. but I dont find anything that can help me solve my problem.
I used DBAN and installed wdindows 7 again. and my computer cant read the MSI cd for my chipset/motherboard so I have been downloading everything.
(it could read my the cd for my graphic card) and the cd works in another computer.
Anyways I cant connect to internet. when I finnish the installation it say: No Intel(R) Adapters Are Present In This Computer.
the thing I downloaded is on this page https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/18713/Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-7-

my chipset is Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family

i have run out of ideas need help! Thanks!

Related:

1 response

MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Mar 21, 2015 at 02:51 PM
Hi
please provide us with more info
  • are you using a branded PC, Laptop or a tablet?

if so please specify manufacturer and model.
  • what exactly are your trying to install, I take it that you want to install a network adapter driver.

if so please specify.
  • what is your operating system?

Whether you are using a branded machine or an assembled one, provide Model or Motherboard model, adapters, so that we can point you to right place to download suitable drivers, or provide you with steps to solve your issue
i figured it out my self after a few hours .. thanks :)
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69 > Kalaz
Mar 21, 2015 at 04:54 PM
but you should mention that you did solve it, since you did post the question.
anyway, Good for you.
I need to install network drivers on my latitude E7440 it tells me no intel adpters present on this computer please assist